Take a break from the chocolates and roses for a day and celebrate the people who have been by your side through every laugh, tear, snort, and sob- your gals! Here is a list of the ultimate 10 Galentine’s Day activities for 2018:
- Get the Glitter for Galentine’s Cards! The holiday wouldn’t be complete without some much-needed love and support from one gal to the next. Spread the cheer with cheesy puns and inside jokes! Click on this card for more ideas from bustle.com
- Get crafty in another way. Hit the local corner store and print off (physical copies!) of your best (or worst) pics. Get together with your fav gals and create the most epic photo collages. Spice up the event with some wine and snacks for the best night of reminiscing ever!
- Spa Day. Treat yo self to so much needed TLC. Visit your favorite salon and spa, or do homemade facials and mani-pedis.
- Break out the breakfast buffet- Have everyone bring their best dish and show off their mad cooking skills. Or completely skip the meal and go straight to dessert! You only live once, right?
- The holiday season is over, but there’s nothing quite like a Galentine’s day gift exchange! Celebrate the holiday with women across the globe by getting cute gifts from shops like Fair Anita. Not only do you get to give your gal pal an awesome gift, but you are supporting a woman on another part of the globe with your purchase!
- An all Girls Day Trip! Take some time off to spend the day with your ladies. Visit some cute small businesses, or see the latest film in theaters. Either way, you get some amazing quality time with your fav ladies!
- You’re never too old for a sleepover. Take a trip back in time and revisit all your favorite activities. Gossiping, makeovers, and movie nights? Count me in.
- But, what could be better than recreating old high school sleepovers? Wine! Find the closest winery or brewery and do some taste testing. If you’d rather stay in, host your own wine tasting- just make sure everyone is celebrating responsibly.
- This one may seem silly, but plan your next reunion! We all know how crazy busy life can get and sometimes it seems impossible to get on the same schedule. Use this fun time together to plan your next date night.
- Combine more than one To-Do for the best 2018 Galentine’s Day!
No matter what activities you wind up doing just remember Ovaries before brovaries. Uteruses before duderuses. Thanks, Leslie Knope!
Happy Galentine’s Day!